Professional Immigration Advice


Canada - Temporarily or Permanent? +++Study.Work.Live.+++ 1st Hand Experience - English & German are spoken, RCIC in good standing
+++Price shown above is for Initial Consultation only (+GST), student discount might apply! Prices for services listed below depend on application, size of family, etc.+++

There are various immigration programs and several categories to come to Canada, either temporarily or permanently.
You do not know which category might work best for you or if you qualify at all?
Or you just need some initial advice or guidance through your application? Maybe the load of documents for your application might be too overwhelming and you like to hand all of it over to someone professional?

If any of the following is of interest to you, please feel free to book an initial consultation (in person or via skype) to take a first step on your journey:
Applications for Students
• Study Permits
• Renewal of Study Permits
• Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP)
Application for Permanent Residence (PR) through:
• Economic Classes - Skilled Worker (FSW/FST/CEC/PNP)
• Family Class (Spouse/Common-Law/Dependent Children/Parents, Grandparents)
• the Caregiver Programs
Application for renewal of PR cards
Application for Canadian Citizenship (also: Quality Assurance process if applicable)

For more information please see:,
email: [email protected]

***Please be aware of scammers: Only Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) and Immigration Lawyers can provide paid immigration services! Issuing of permits can only be done by IRCC (Government of Canada) ***

Castoridae Immigration Services (Global) Calgary, AB T3G