Are you a job seeker who has limited skills due to working long term employment with one employer? Or has extensive work experience/skills in a specialized industry and is seeking a new career?
Changes -Transition to Employment Services Program (TES) will help you establish a career goal and provide you with the training and support you require to get connected to employment quickly.
FREE OF CHARGE for ALL eligible Albertans, in partnership with the Government of Alberta.
CHANGES (TES) PROVIDES:
• Career planning and investigation
• Resumes and job search skills
• Employer connections
• Work experience
• Training courses relevant to your career goal
• Job placement and follow up supports
• Call now to book an appointment with a Career and Employment Counsellor.
403-320-5100 in Lethbridge
Training Inc., 444 – 5 Avenue South
See more at www.traininginc.ca
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Toll Free at 1-866-380-3480 or locally at the following numbers if you don't live in the Lethbridge area:
Pincher Creek: 403-627-1874
Fort Macleod: 403-330-6566
Crowsnest Pass: 403-627-1874
LET’S GET TO WORK!