5-week accelerated Security Professionals Training program prepares individuals for work as a Security Professional in a number of environments and workplaces, working indoors or outdoors. Security Professionals are also referred to as security guards, asset protection officers, static guards, patrol officers, and loss prevention officers. They may work in “shopping centres, banks, sports facilities, airports, conventions, parking lots, construction sites or public buildings such as hospitals, museums and art galleries” (Alberta Learning information Service, 2015).
Both Women and Men are Encouraged to Apply for this FUNDED program!
When you attend one of our information sessions or come to your first appointment, we will discuss several qualifying points, including:
• Are you unemployed, under-employed, or looking for work?
• Do you have a clear criminal record?
• Have you been out of high school for at least one year?
There is no cost to you. This program is offered FREE OF CHARGE in partnership with the Government of Alberta to eligible candidates. **Call Training Inc. early to book your appointment so we can process your entrance documents.**
• Alberta Basic Security Training [ABST]
• Provincial Security Services Licence
• Safety Certifications
• Nonviolent crisis Intervention (CPI)
• Mental Health Training
• ProTect Certification
• Conflict Resolution
• Stress Management
• Interpersonal Communication
• Employability Training
• Job Search Assistance
• & Additional Industry Certifications!
Students will be granted license/certificates upon successful completion/pass of the course(s).
You will complete this program with 8 professional, industry-recognized certificates in addition to your Security Professional Certificate of Completion.
Start Dates (Subject to Change)
• September 11, 2017
• APPLY EARLY!! – Limited Number of Seats for This Funded Program
TRAINING INC. ~ Enhancing Lifelong Learning~
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER